- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
UFO Moviez in strategic tie-up with United Media Works
MUMBAI: UFO Moviez India has announced a strategic tie up with United Media Works (UMW), a digital cinema technology and service provider having more than 300 digitised cinema screens on its network in India.
With this partnership, UFO has acquired long-term exclusive rights from UMW to monetise the advertising inventory on these screens.
In addition, UFO will share movie content to these screens in UFO M-4 format. However, existing commercial and service arrangement between UMW and its channel partners / exhibitors /distributors shall remain unchanged.
UFO Moviez CEO India operations Rajesh Mishra said, “This strategic move leverages the strengths of both the companies and will be mutually beneficial.”