- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
UFO Moviez in strategic tie-up with United Media Works
MUMBAI: UFO Moviez India has announced a strategic tie up with United Media Works (UMW), a digital cinema technology and service provider having more than 300 digitised cinema screens on its network in India.
With this partnership, UFO has acquired long-term exclusive rights from UMW to monetise the advertising inventory on these screens.
In addition, UFO will share movie content to these screens in UFO M-4 format. However, existing commercial and service arrangement between UMW and its channel partners / exhibitors /distributors shall remain unchanged.
UFO Moviez CEO India operations Rajesh Mishra said, “This strategic move leverages the strengths of both the companies and will be mutually beneficial.”