- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
UFO Moviez in strategic tie-up with United Media Works
MUMBAI: UFO Moviez India has announced a strategic tie up with United Media Works (UMW), a digital cinema technology and service provider having more than 300 digitised cinema screens on its network in India.
With this partnership, UFO has acquired long-term exclusive rights from UMW to monetise the advertising inventory on these screens.
In addition, UFO will share movie content to these screens in UFO M-4 format. However, existing commercial and service arrangement between UMW and its channel partners / exhibitors /distributors shall remain unchanged.
UFO Moviez CEO India operations Rajesh Mishra said, “This strategic move leverages the strengths of both the companies and will be mutually beneficial.”