- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Two-time Oscar winner Kevin Spacey to receive Intl Emmy Founders Award
MUMBAI: The International Academy of Television Arts And Sciences will present the 2017 International Emmy Founders Award to two-time Academy Award winning actor and producer Kevin Spacey.
Spacey will accept the Award at the 45th International Emmy Awards Gala on 20 November, in New York City.
“Kevin Spacey is one of the great multi-dimensional talents in our industry. From his acting in many movies and television shows to his successful stewardship of the Old Vic theatre in London and his outstanding deal making and acting prowess in ‘House of Cards’, he’s climbed every mountain there is. We are thrilled that he will be accepting the Founders Award,” said Academy president, CEO Bruce L. Paisner
Award-winning producer and actor Kevin Spacey executive produces and stars as Francis Underwood in the Netflix original series ‘House of Cards’, currently in its fifth season. He has won Academy Awards for his performances in “The Usual Suspects” and “American Beauty”, and will next be seen in Edgar Wright’s ‘Baby Driver’ and ‘Rebel In The Rye’ for director Danny Strong.