- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Travelxp Tamil to air ‘Well Seasoned’ with chef Palani Murugan as host
MUMBAI: ‘Well Seasoned’, a food show presented by chef Palani Murugan, is soon to be unveiled on Travelxp Tamil. The platter will be served from 31 July, Monday-Friday at 7 pm.
‘Well Seasoned’ is not the regular cooking show; it is about bringing the uniqueness of spices and curries crafted by the chef after having explored and understood the traditional food of south India.
‘Well Seasoned’ presents simple home cooked food in an innovative form which is easy to replicate and will not burn a hole in the pocket. The show has re-created many age old recipes with a modern touch and ingredients available on the kitchen shelf. The audience will be surprised with a distinct blend of flavours from different parts of south India.
Chef Palani Murugan is a celebrity chef who is passionate about promoting the medicinal value that local Indian ingredients offer and is determined to promote traditional recipes to the next generation. He is a connoisseur in playing and creating magic with millet grains.
Travelxp Tamil director Nisha Chothani said, “This is our third food show in the line-up after ‘Damu’s Kitchen’ and ‘Krazee Foodie’ and all are distinct from each other. ‘Well Seasoned’ is curated keeping in mind that people are willing to experiment with their tastes and preferences but emphasizing the health factor now more than ever. This brings together different flavours of south India, giving a variety with a familiarity.”
Launched on 13 December 2016, Travelxp Tamil, the first Tamil lifestyle channel, is available on Tata Sky, Videocon d2h, JioTV app and several cable TV networks. It is the sister channel of Travelxp HD.