- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Tourism ministry launches Incredible India mobile app
MUMBAI: The Ministry of Tourism has launched an ‘Incredible India’ mobile application that will assist international and domestic tourists in accessing information regarding tourism service providers recognised by the ministry.
The app has been developed as part of the initiative of the new government in taking important positive decisions affecting the general public.
Developed by the National Informatics Centre (NIC), the Incredible India app will help tourists in seeking services from government-recognised service providers and receive quality and reliable services from them.
The tourism ministry said the app demonstrates the government’s commitment to the use of technology for service delivery.
The Incredible India mobile app is available for Android phones on the Google Play Store. It will be available for iPhone users on the Apple Store in the coming week.