- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Tourism ministry launches Incredible India mobile app
MUMBAI: The Ministry of Tourism has launched an ‘Incredible India’ mobile application that will assist international and domestic tourists in accessing information regarding tourism service providers recognised by the ministry.
The app has been developed as part of the initiative of the new government in taking important positive decisions affecting the general public.
Developed by the National Informatics Centre (NIC), the Incredible India app will help tourists in seeking services from government-recognised service providers and receive quality and reliable services from them.
The tourism ministry said the app demonstrates the government’s commitment to the use of technology for service delivery.
The Incredible India mobile app is available for Android phones on the Google Play Store. It will be available for iPhone users on the Apple Store in the coming week.