- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
TLC unlocks kitchen secrets with ‘The Fabulous Baker Brothers’
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel TLC is launching a new series titled ‘The Fabulous Baker Brothers’ with Tom and Henry Herbert celebrating the joy of baking and unlocking some secrets in the art.
Launching on 17 February, the series will air on Monday and Tuesday at 9:30 pm. The show will see ace bakers and journalists Tom and Henry Herbert demonstrate how easy it is to bake like a professional in your own kitchen by mastering a few simple techniques.
Discovery Networks Asia Pacific SVP and general manager South Asia and head of revenue Pan-Regional ad sales and Southeast Asia Rahul Johri said, “TLC is committed to offering its viewers the widest range of culinary programmes in exciting new formats hosted by iconic international personalities. We have pioneered and presented a diaspora of lifestyle trends ranging from cuisine, makeover, and travel. Now we bring baking to Indian audience.”
With five generations of baking tradition behind them, Tom the master baker and Henry the popular chef who runs a local butcher’s shop will take viewers on a gastronomical journey in the show.
In the new series, viewers will get a chance to see the boys putting together tantalizing recipes to satisfy everyone’s taste buds and appetites. From perfect pizzas and simple chapattis to the ultimate burger and the massive pie, every episode centers around a theme and also sees both brothers fight it out in an epic battle known as the Pie War, in which they serve up their pie versions to hungry judges.