- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
TLC to air show on battle between home cooks and chefs
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel TLC will present an epic battle between home cooks and professional chefs in a new series ‘Food Fighters’.
Hosted by foodie and TLC host Adam Richman, the series is part cooking competition and part game-show.
The show will premiere on 9 April and will air every Thursday at 9 pm.
In this fight for culinary supremacy, Richman will give home-grown amateur cooks the chance to test their skills against professional chefs. Every home cook has that one ‘signature dish’ or ‘secret family recipe’.
The professional chefs will try to cook the amateur’s specialty dish even better than them, in the quest to prove that they’re better. The dishes will be judged by a dinner party made up of the American public. With each savoured victory, the cash prize gets bigger and bigger as the home cooks try to rise to every challenge and outcook the professional chefs.
The competition aims to prove that it’s not about the size of your kitchen, it’s how you use it.
The fight for the crown will make or break the dreams of these cooks. Will they be able to beat the professional chefs to clinch victory?