- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
TLC kicks off ‘Save with Jamie’ on 18 Oct
MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel TLC brings back Chef Jamie Oliver with a new series called ‘Save with Jamie’. The six-part series aims to inspire viewers to eat better and save on their weekly food bills.
Oliver offers clever kitchen tricks to keep the expenses down, pocket light while the food still looks and tastes fantastic!
Every Saturday at 9 pm, he will teach viewers how to eat like a king, no matter what their budget is.
Discovery South Asia executive VP, GM Rahul Johri said, “TLC presents refreshing and innovating programmes that capture the entire gamut of lifestyle experiences from food, travel to makeover, hi-living, etc. Jamie Oliver is a world-renowned chef and in this new series ‘Save with Jamie’, he will introduce his viewers to a new dimension of cooking keeping their budget in mind yet enjoying extravagant meals.”
In each episode, Oliver will tackle food waste and demonstrate how a little imagination can turn leftovers into tasty meals. Jamie will also go inside families’ fridges, to find out where food is being wasted and show ways to help prolong the life of food and save the pennies.