- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
TiVo renews IP licence deal with Foxtel
MUMBAI: TiVo Corporation, a global leader in entertainment technology and audience insights, has signed a multi-year intellectual property (IP) licence renewal with Foxtel, Australia’s leading pay TV platform.
This agreement offers Foxtel ongoing access to TiVo’s industry-leading entertainment discovery patent portfolios.
“Our relationship with Foxtel demonstrates how pay TV providers around the world use TiVo’s intellectual property to reach consumers in more innovative ways. We are proud to continue working with Foxtel, one of Australia’s most innovative media companies, to enable the next-generation of entertainment discovery,” said Rovi Corporation (a TiVo company) EVP of intellectual property and licensing Samir Armaly.
TiVo has created market-leading technologies for the media and entertainment industry. TiVo’s innovative solutions touch practically every aspect of consumers’ day-to-day interaction with their entertainment, enabling customers to build customised, next-generation digital entertainment solutions for users around the globe.