- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
TiVo renews IP licence deal with Foxtel
MUMBAI: TiVo Corporation, a global leader in entertainment technology and audience insights, has signed a multi-year intellectual property (IP) licence renewal with Foxtel, Australia’s leading pay TV platform.
This agreement offers Foxtel ongoing access to TiVo’s industry-leading entertainment discovery patent portfolios.
“Our relationship with Foxtel demonstrates how pay TV providers around the world use TiVo’s intellectual property to reach consumers in more innovative ways. We are proud to continue working with Foxtel, one of Australia’s most innovative media companies, to enable the next-generation of entertainment discovery,” said Rovi Corporation (a TiVo company) EVP of intellectual property and licensing Samir Armaly.
TiVo has created market-leading technologies for the media and entertainment industry. TiVo’s innovative solutions touch practically every aspect of consumers’ day-to-day interaction with their entertainment, enabling customers to build customised, next-generation digital entertainment solutions for users around the globe.