- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Times Group enters into licensing partnership with Dream Theatre
MUMBAI: Mumbai-based brand management and licensing firm Dream Theatre has entered into a partnership with India’s leading media conglomerate Times Group for brand extensions of the latter’s iconic magazine brands Femina and Filmfare.
As part of the agreement, Dream Theatre is set to take the brands Filmfare and Femina towards successful brand extensions.
The entertainment magazine Filmfare is a valuable proposition for forays such as restaurants, cafes, apparel, gifts and themed entertainment while brands in fashion and accessory markets in women’s lifestyle and personal care products can gain from the Femina brand.
Commenting on this deal, Dream Theatre founder and CEO Jiggy George said, “We are thrilled to partner with Times Group on their iconic brands of Femina and Filmfare. This ushers in a new era in licensing in India and opens up new and exciting prospects for partnering with and leveraging ‘Femina’ and ‘Filmfare’ in hitherto unexplored products and services.”
The Indian licensing market is valued at $450 million at retail and now has a further fillip with the growth of publishing licensing.