- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Thought Pot Media forays into video production
MUMBAI: Digital media agency Thought Pot Media has forayed into video production under the banner Thought Pot Studios with the launch of their first brand film. This vertical will focus on creating innovative and high-impact video content encompassing short films, web series, TVCs and more.
Thought Pot Studios has created its first brand film on Daughter’s Day with Nobel Hygiene, a leading healthcare brand.
Founded by Abhijeet Chandan and Pooja Jain in 2013, Thought Pot Media boasts clients that include some of the biggest names across industries like Dharma Productions, Hindustan Pencils, Unibic Cookies, Playstation India, Sony Pictures Entertainment and Truecaller, to name a few.
Speaking about the launch of Thought Pot Studios, Thought Pot Media co-founder and business head Pooja Jain said, “After completing four years of exploring and experimenting with the digital medium to create engaging storylines with the consumers, we are now looking at delving into another aspect of storytelling with Thought Pot Studios. This brand film is just a start; we are looking forward to creating innovative and disruptive content in the coming future.”