- Airlines not to charge flat Rs 3000 cancellation fee for cheaper tickets, says report
- Police Bust Prostitution Racket In Hyderabad, Bollywood Actress Arrested
- PM Modi to launch DMRC's Magenta Line section on Dec 25
- Reforms in judiciary, education are long due: Arun Jaitley
- At least 12 dead as fire breaks out at Saki Naka area in Mumbai
Thought Pot Media forays into video production
MUMBAI: Digital media agency Thought Pot Media has forayed into video production under the banner Thought Pot Studios with the launch of their first brand film. This vertical will focus on creating innovative and high-impact video content encompassing short films, web series, TVCs and more.
Thought Pot Studios has created its first brand film on Daughter’s Day with Nobel Hygiene, a leading healthcare brand.
Founded by Abhijeet Chandan and Pooja Jain in 2013, Thought Pot Media boasts clients that include some of the biggest names across industries like Dharma Productions, Hindustan Pencils, Unibic Cookies, Playstation India, Sony Pictures Entertainment and Truecaller, to name a few.
Speaking about the launch of Thought Pot Studios, Thought Pot Media co-founder and business head Pooja Jain said, “After completing four years of exploring and experimenting with the digital medium to create engaging storylines with the consumers, we are now looking at delving into another aspect of storytelling with Thought Pot Studios. This brand film is just a start; we are looking forward to creating innovative and disruptive content in the coming future.”