- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Thought Pot Media forays into video production
MUMBAI: Digital media agency Thought Pot Media has forayed into video production under the banner Thought Pot Studios with the launch of their first brand film. This vertical will focus on creating innovative and high-impact video content encompassing short films, web series, TVCs and more.
Thought Pot Studios has created its first brand film on Daughter’s Day with Nobel Hygiene, a leading healthcare brand.
Founded by Abhijeet Chandan and Pooja Jain in 2013, Thought Pot Media boasts clients that include some of the biggest names across industries like Dharma Productions, Hindustan Pencils, Unibic Cookies, Playstation India, Sony Pictures Entertainment and Truecaller, to name a few.
Speaking about the launch of Thought Pot Studios, Thought Pot Media co-founder and business head Pooja Jain said, “After completing four years of exploring and experimenting with the digital medium to create engaging storylines with the consumers, we are now looking at delving into another aspect of storytelling with Thought Pot Studios. This brand film is just a start; we are looking forward to creating innovative and disruptive content in the coming future.”