- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
‘The Blacklist’ returns for a second season on Star World Premiere HD
MUMBAI: Drama series ‘The Blacklist’ gears up for the second season on Star World Premiere HD with two new cast members.
Joining the second season cast in a recurring role is actress Mary-Louise Parker and Mozhan Marno who will be seen as a regular in the second season.
The show kicks off on 23 September.
Iranian-American film and television actress, Mozhan Marno has been cast as Tamar Katzman, who goes head to head with Raymond Reddington, played by James Spader.
Parker will be seen portraying the role of Naomi Hyland, with ties to Reddington.