- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
‘The Blacklist’ returns for a second season on Star World Premiere HD
MUMBAI: Drama series ‘The Blacklist’ gears up for the second season on Star World Premiere HD with two new cast members.
Joining the second season cast in a recurring role is actress Mary-Louise Parker and Mozhan Marno who will be seen as a regular in the second season.
The show kicks off on 23 September.
Iranian-American film and television actress, Mozhan Marno has been cast as Tamar Katzman, who goes head to head with Raymond Reddington, played by James Spader.
Parker will be seen portraying the role of Naomi Hyland, with ties to Reddington.