- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Ten Sports to broadcast Wrestlemania live on 30 March
MUMBAI: Sports entertainment channel Ten Sports and Ten HD will air the 31st edition of the annual WWE event Wrestlemania live on 30 March at 4.30 am with a repeat at 6 PM.
The event takes place on 29 March 2015 at Levi’s Stadium, California, in the presence of 75,000 WWE fans.
Ten Sports Network holds long-term exclusive broadcast rights to WWE and has recently renewed it for five more years until 2019. ‘Main Event’, a new weekly one-hour customised version of ‘Raw’, is a new addition to the Ten Sports programming line-up.
Two theme songs for the event have been created—’Rise’ by David Guetta featuring Skylar Grey and ‘Money and the Power’ by Kid Ink. Grammy-award winner LL Cool J will be performing at the inaugural ceremony.
The event is also supported by a marketing campaign across TV, outdoor, radio, and digital.