- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
Ten Sports to broadcast Wrestlemania live on 30 March
MUMBAI: Sports entertainment channel Ten Sports and Ten HD will air the 31st edition of the annual WWE event Wrestlemania live on 30 March at 4.30 am with a repeat at 6 PM.
The event takes place on 29 March 2015 at Levi’s Stadium, California, in the presence of 75,000 WWE fans.
Ten Sports Network holds long-term exclusive broadcast rights to WWE and has recently renewed it for five more years until 2019. ‘Main Event’, a new weekly one-hour customised version of ‘Raw’, is a new addition to the Ten Sports programming line-up.
Two theme songs for the event have been created—’Rise’ by David Guetta featuring Skylar Grey and ‘Money and the Power’ by Kid Ink. Grammy-award winner LL Cool J will be performing at the inaugural ceremony.
The event is also supported by a marketing campaign across TV, outdoor, radio, and digital.