- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Telered in agreement with Measat for capacity on Measat-3a
MUMBAI: Measat Satellite Systems and Telered Technologies & Services Corp have entered into an agreement for capacity on the Measat-3a satellite.
Under the terms of the agreement, Telered will utilise Measat-3a for the distribution of the Viva TV and Pinoy Box Office (PBO) channels across the Philippines.
The agreement also contains an option for additional capacity to support Telered’s planned future expansion of video distribution services in the Philippines market.
“Telered is excited to embark on the next stage of its growth plans,” said Telered president Redentor Laset. “With this capacity, we will be able to serve local and regional programmers for their local distribution requirements.”
“Our decision to enter into partnership with Measat was also on account of their ability to provide a flexible working approach customised to our requirement,” he added.
“Measat is pleased to support Telered’s plans to provide new distribution channels and play out services to the Philippines market,” said Measat SVP of sales and marketing Raj Malik.
“We look forward to continuing to support Telered’s expansion plans and carry exciting new content to audiences across the Philippines.”