- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Telered in agreement with Measat for capacity on Measat-3a
MUMBAI: Measat Satellite Systems and Telered Technologies & Services Corp have entered into an agreement for capacity on the Measat-3a satellite.
Under the terms of the agreement, Telered will utilise Measat-3a for the distribution of the Viva TV and Pinoy Box Office (PBO) channels across the Philippines.
The agreement also contains an option for additional capacity to support Telered’s planned future expansion of video distribution services in the Philippines market.
“Telered is excited to embark on the next stage of its growth plans,” said Telered president Redentor Laset. “With this capacity, we will be able to serve local and regional programmers for their local distribution requirements.”
“Our decision to enter into partnership with Measat was also on account of their ability to provide a flexible working approach customised to our requirement,” he added.
“Measat is pleased to support Telered’s plans to provide new distribution channels and play out services to the Philippines market,” said Measat SVP of sales and marketing Raj Malik.
“We look forward to continuing to support Telered’s expansion plans and carry exciting new content to audiences across the Philippines.”