- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
TAM launches mobile app to offer TV viewership data on the go
MUMBAI: TAM India has launched its first ever eponymous mobile app which will give its subscribers such as broadcasters, media agencies and advertisers an easier access to the TV viewership data while on the go.
The objective is to provide a quick and easy access to weekly top line TAM data. Designed exclusively for TAM subscribers, the TAM India mobile app is available for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry operating systems.
Subscribers can download the app from App Store, Google Play and Blackberry World. It will be updated every Thursday immediately after the regular release of TAM data.
TAM Media Research CEO LV Krishnan said, “Our focus, as always, has been to enrich our customers with actionable insights through credible data. With this first ever unique initiative of launching TAM India mobile app, we have fortified our service commitment to the industry with that of anytime anywhere access to data and quicker decision-making process for clients. I am especially excited about the different ways in which this mobile app will be of value to the senior management across advertiser, media agency and TV broadcast organisations.”
On a weekly basis, the app will provide a quick snapshot of different TV channel genres, markets, programmes and new promotables. At any given point in time, it will have data for the latest week along with the preceding four weeks.
TAM claims that the app makes it one of the first movers across the globe to have thought of and executed such initiative for the industry.
Channel Genre: Overall genre-wise viewership data and five weeks’ trends for select genres
Markets: Market-wise viewership data and five weeks’ trends for select markets
New programme launches: List of new programmes launched during the latest week on respective channels
New promotables: List of new programme promotions on respective channels during the latest week