- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Tagos raises $5 million to fund expansion
MUMBAI: Tagos, the AI-driven In-Video discovery platform, has raised $5 million Series A funding with participation from a leading venture capital fund and two large global corporations. The names of the investors has not been disclosed.
The company will use the capital to build upon its early success and market traction. Through this expansion, Tagos expects to demonstrate growth, product innovation, enhance its user community and expand its team.
Tagos’ In-Video platform, Charmboard makes video become a two-way experience by making it respond to touch. Every touch is bookmarked, deeply categorised and persists outside the video and creates new value for content owners, publishers and viewers.
“We have been one of earliest practitioners of computer vision and machine learning at Tagos and between our revolutionary product, this infusion of smart capital and our world-class team, we couldn’t be more eager to accelerate our go-to-market strategy and enable marketers and video publishers to achieve what’s not humanly possible”, said Tagos founder and CEO GBS Bindra.
“Marketers increasingly want to put the customer at the centre of their thinking and allow them to define each moment that matters. With our product offering marketers can create smarter journeys that deliver the right content exactly when the customer needs it,” he added.