- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Syfy greenlights show from Matt Damon and Ben Affleck
MUMBAI: US cable channel Syfy has greenlit a show from Oscar winners Ben Affleck and Matt Damon’s Pearl Street Productions called ‘Incorporated’.
Set in a near future where corporations have unlimited power, ‘Incorporated’ centers around Ben Larson, a young executive who conceals his true identity to infiltrate a very dangerous corporate world to save the woman he loves. But he’ll soon learn that he’s not the only one whose secrets may have deadly consequences.
“The most powerful science fiction holds up a mirror to our world. ‘Incorporated’ is exactly that type of smart, provocative series, delivering a fresh, edge-of-your-seat thriller that challenges notions of the world we live in today. We look forward to working with the stellar teams at Pearl Street Films, CBS Television Studios and Universal Cable Productions to bring it to life for Syfy viewers this year,” said Syfy and Chiller president Dave Howe.
Nineteen years ago Affleck and Damon won an Oscar for writing ‘Good Will Hunting’.