- Illegal Rohingya Muslims Might Have Links With ISI And Islamic State, Centre Tells SC
- Shane Bond open to coaching Indian Premier League side
- Flipkart expects 17x jump in fashion during Big Billion Days sale
- Digital payment bound to pick up with new technology: FM Arun Jaitley
- Top cop YC Modi, who had probed 2002 Gujarat riots, named new NIA chief
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Syfy greenlights show from Matt Damon and Ben Affleck
MUMBAI: US cable channel Syfy has greenlit a show from Oscar winners Ben Affleck and Matt Damon’s Pearl Street Productions called ‘Incorporated’.
Set in a near future where corporations have unlimited power, ‘Incorporated’ centers around Ben Larson, a young executive who conceals his true identity to infiltrate a very dangerous corporate world to save the woman he loves. But he’ll soon learn that he’s not the only one whose secrets may have deadly consequences.
“The most powerful science fiction holds up a mirror to our world. ‘Incorporated’ is exactly that type of smart, provocative series, delivering a fresh, edge-of-your-seat thriller that challenges notions of the world we live in today. We look forward to working with the stellar teams at Pearl Street Films, CBS Television Studios and Universal Cable Productions to bring it to life for Syfy viewers this year,” said Syfy and Chiller president Dave Howe.
Nineteen years ago Affleck and Damon won an Oscar for writing ‘Good Will Hunting’.