- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Supreme Court dismisses BCCI petition on Lodha panel recos
MUMBAI: The Supreme Court has dismissed the BCCI’s petition seeking a review of the court verdict that had accepted the Lodha panel recommendations.
The BCCI had taken objection to three recommendations—ministers and civil servants and those above 70 cannot hold a post; one state one vote; and the cooling-off period.