- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Supreme Court dismisses BCCI petition on Lodha panel recos
MUMBAI: The Supreme Court has dismissed the BCCI’s petition seeking a review of the court verdict that had accepted the Lodha panel recommendations.
The BCCI had taken objection to three recommendations—ministers and civil servants and those above 70 cannot hold a post; one state one vote; and the cooling-off period.