- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Sunset+Vine bags ICC production services contract
MUMBAI: A new partnership between Sunset+Vine, part of The Tinopolis Group, and Kingsdown TV has been awarded its first contract by the International Cricket Council (ICC).
The two companies will provide joint production services to deliver programming requirements for both the LG ICC Awards 2014 and the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015. The contract will be led by Sunset+Vine Asia, based in Singapore.
The contract delivers three strands of programming which includes a one-hour review of cricket’s best performances, across a variety of categories for the past 12 months for The LG ICC Awards 2014 and ‘Cricket in Colour: Story of the 1992 Cricket World Cup’, an insight into the Cricket World Cup 1992 that both changed and set the pace.
Finally, there is ‘ICC Cricket World Cup Tales’. This is a series of seven 30-minute episodes featuring stories and anecdotes from cricketing legends, as they look back at famous and favourite moments from previous ICC Cricket World Cups. All programming will be delivered over the next two months.