- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Sunburn Goa 2016 to celebrate 10th anniversary in December
MUMBAI: Percept Live, the organiser of the Sunburn dance music festival in Goa, is set to celebrate the 10-year anniversary of the electronic dance music (EDM) extravaganza with a four-day event in December.
Sunburn Goa 2016 is expected to attract enthusiasts from more than 50 countries worldwide and see an estimated footfall of more than four lakh visitors, boosting tourism by 20%.
Sunburn Goa 2015 had a record-breaking attendance of over 350,000 visitors from across 50 countries. The festival witnessed a global line-up featuring names like Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike, Kygo, Martin Garrix, and David Guetta. Fans at the festival experienced the first Indian performance by Seth Troxler and a live debut act by KSHMR.
This year the festival will feature stages reflecting the work of some of the ace production design teams from around the world. With more than 150 artists and over 500 hours of music, the festival will feature trance, house, electro, techno, drum and bass, besides psychedelic and experimental music.
The festival venue will have elaborate food plazas with local flavours and reconfigured bars, as well as a Ferris wheel to enable fans to get a 360-degree view of the gigantic venue.
Besides, there will be bungee jumping, hot air balloon rides, kite flying, tarot reading, zumba and jugglers to keep fans occupied.