- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Sunburn Goa 2016 to celebrate 10th anniversary in December
MUMBAI: Percept Live, the organiser of the Sunburn dance music festival in Goa, is set to celebrate the 10-year anniversary of the electronic dance music (EDM) extravaganza with a four-day event in December.
Sunburn Goa 2016 is expected to attract enthusiasts from more than 50 countries worldwide and see an estimated footfall of more than four lakh visitors, boosting tourism by 20%.
Sunburn Goa 2015 had a record-breaking attendance of over 350,000 visitors from across 50 countries. The festival witnessed a global line-up featuring names like Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike, Kygo, Martin Garrix, and David Guetta. Fans at the festival experienced the first Indian performance by Seth Troxler and a live debut act by KSHMR.
This year the festival will feature stages reflecting the work of some of the ace production design teams from around the world. With more than 150 artists and over 500 hours of music, the festival will feature trance, house, electro, techno, drum and bass, besides psychedelic and experimental music.
The festival venue will have elaborate food plazas with local flavours and reconfigured bars, as well as a Ferris wheel to enable fans to get a 360-degree view of the gigantic venue.
Besides, there will be bungee jumping, hot air balloon rides, kite flying, tarot reading, zumba and jugglers to keep fans occupied.