- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Sun TV’s digital content platform crosses 1.1 mn downloads
MUMBAI: Sun TV Network’s recently launched subscription-led digital content platform Sun NXT has already crossed 1.1 million downloads, barely four days into its launch.
Sun NXT offers Sun TV’s popular TV programmes in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada. It has a film library of over 4,000 titles, over 40 channels streaming live and catch-up TV.
Compatible with every screen format, from smartphone, through tablet and desktop to the living room TV, and available globally via Android and Apple App Store, Sun NXT has been among the top trending apps these last four days.
On Sun NXT, people can watch live TV, movies, kids shows, news, comedy clips, catch-up, video-on-demand (VOD) originals, music and much more in all four South Indian languages.
Sun NXT has three subscription plans, Rs 50 per month, Rs 130 per quarter and Rs 480 for a year for its VoD service, which will act as the default home for all its TV content. The service is available for free for a month, after which subscription charges will apply.