- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Sun TV’s digital content platform crosses 1.1 mn downloads
MUMBAI: Sun TV Network’s recently launched subscription-led digital content platform Sun NXT has already crossed 1.1 million downloads, barely four days into its launch.
Sun NXT offers Sun TV’s popular TV programmes in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada. It has a film library of over 4,000 titles, over 40 channels streaming live and catch-up TV.
Compatible with every screen format, from smartphone, through tablet and desktop to the living room TV, and available globally via Android and Apple App Store, Sun NXT has been among the top trending apps these last four days.
On Sun NXT, people can watch live TV, movies, kids shows, news, comedy clips, catch-up, video-on-demand (VOD) originals, music and much more in all four South Indian languages.
Sun NXT has three subscription plans, Rs 50 per month, Rs 130 per quarter and Rs 480 for a year for its VoD service, which will act as the default home for all its TV content. The service is available for free for a month, after which subscription charges will apply.