- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Sun TV’s digital content platform crosses 1.1 mn downloads
MUMBAI: Sun TV Network’s recently launched subscription-led digital content platform Sun NXT has already crossed 1.1 million downloads, barely four days into its launch.
Sun NXT offers Sun TV’s popular TV programmes in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada. It has a film library of over 4,000 titles, over 40 channels streaming live and catch-up TV.
Compatible with every screen format, from smartphone, through tablet and desktop to the living room TV, and available globally via Android and Apple App Store, Sun NXT has been among the top trending apps these last four days.
On Sun NXT, people can watch live TV, movies, kids shows, news, comedy clips, catch-up, video-on-demand (VOD) originals, music and much more in all four South Indian languages.
Sun NXT has three subscription plans, Rs 50 per month, Rs 130 per quarter and Rs 480 for a year for its VoD service, which will act as the default home for all its TV content. The service is available for free for a month, after which subscription charges will apply.