- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Studio+ acquires New Form’s ‘Miss 2059’ from Keshet Intl
MUMBAI: Studio+, rhe first app developed by Vivendi Group for viewing digital short premium series, has acquired New Form’s sci-fi adventure series ‘Miss 2059’ from Keshet International.
New Form is a digital entertainment studio creating and distributing content.
The exclusive first run deal (excluding the US, China, Norway and Poland), brokered by senior sales manager Rose Hughes, will see season one of ‘Miss 2059’ available on the SVOD platform in the coming months.
‘Miss 2059’ is an intergalactic sci-fi adventure about a beauty queen on earth who is mistakenly selected to represent humanity in a life-or-death Galactic tournament, It stars Anna Akana, Nikki Soohoo and Hartley Sawyer.
Studio + senior VP International SVOD acquisitions Aline Marrache-Tesseraud said, “We are delighted to initiate a collaboration with Keshet International for Studio+ on premium digital scripted content, and to participate with such a dynamic international company on their developments in digital.”
Keshet International COO, president distribution Keren Shahar said, “We’re pleased that Studio + has selected this premium mid-form series as one which will help them carve out their audience as they build their brand.”
Studio+ is the first offer dedicated to premium scripted short series. Studio+ is the promise of a brand new and enriching viewing experience, based on a new fictional formats of 10×10 Originals. Launched in Latin America, France and Italy, Studio+ brings unexpected and powerful stories to life: its intuitive app offers a catalogue of original series, as well as acquisitions of first run and exclusive series in short formats.