- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Star World kicks off sixth season of ‘Masterchef Australia’ on Monday
MUMBAI: English GEC Star World kicks off the sixth season of the food-based reality show ‘Masterchef Australia’ on 28 July at 9 pm. The show will air Monday-Friday.
To create awareness, the channel has tied up with restaurant Shiro for a screening. Shiro has created a special menu that is inspired by the show. The menu will be available at Shiro and California Pizza Kitchen outlets across the country till 18 November.
Star India GM English channels Kevin Vaz noted that the show which has been showcased on the channel over the years has transformed India’s culinary landscape. “It has been our endeavour to deliver the ‘Masterchef Australia’ experience to our viewers in India. Our association with JSM is an effort in that direction. We are excited by the fact that this year we will deliver the flavours of Masterchef across all major metros through this on-ground initiative.”
JSM Group associate director culinary Rahul Hajarnavic noted that Shiro had been associated with Masterchef Australia for four years. “It has garnered an exceptional response time and again when a special menu has been created at Shiro in association with ‘Masterchef Australia’. We are happy to take this association to the next level as we gear up for another season with the Sunday Brunch specials. The all new brunch menu at Shiro is a must try. It would certainly exceed expectations and leave our patrons wanting for more.”