- China Says Area Where Road Being Built Does Not Belong To Bhutan, India
- TMC not to attend GST roll-out programme: Mamata
- Byculla jail inmate death: Court permits Indrani Mukerjea to lodge complaint as she alleges sexual assault threat
- Mob thrashes man, suspected of slaughtering cow
- 62 per cent votes cast in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- RIL refinances $2.3 billion loans to cut interest cost
- Mallya paves way for F1 team to be a force without India
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi Cabinet approves revision in HRA rates, other allowances
Star India threatens to disconnect signals to NXT Digital
MUMBAI: Broadcaster Star India has threatened to disconnect the signals of its TV channels to Hinduja Group-owned headend-in-the-sky (HITS) operator NXT Digital for non-payment of subscription dues.
The broadcaster informed that the signals of Star channels would be discontinued to NXT Digital three weeks from the date of issue of notice.
In the public notice, Star also stated that all cable operators including franchises under the passive and full services of NXT Digital would be affected.
Star India has a bouquet of 35 standard-definition (SD) and 27 high-definition (HD) channels.