- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Star India threatens to disconnect signals to NXT Digital
MUMBAI: Broadcaster Star India has threatened to disconnect the signals of its TV channels to Hinduja Group-owned headend-in-the-sky (HITS) operator NXT Digital for non-payment of subscription dues.
The broadcaster informed that the signals of Star channels would be discontinued to NXT Digital three weeks from the date of issue of notice.
In the public notice, Star also stated that all cable operators including franchises under the passive and full services of NXT Digital would be affected.
Star India has a bouquet of 35 standard-definition (SD) and 27 high-definition (HD) channels.