- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Sri Adhikari Brothers unveils digital content slate
MUMBAI: Sri Adhikari Brothers (SAB) Group has unveiled its digital initiative, ‘Happii-Fi’.
The initiative is aimed at creating cutting edge comedy content and then building unprecedented digital reach via strategic partnerships with various OTT platforms as well as digital aggregators.
Some of these partnerships include those with Micromax, Hungama, FunOnGo, nexGTv, Indus, Daily Motion, Facebook and YouTube.
Sri Adhikari Brothers Group CEO Manav Dhanda said, “We are looking to change the trend in the way content reaches out to people with our latest initiative Happii-Fi. It will create cutting edge comedy content for Indian masses, which as a segment is still terribly underserved and has only catch up TV or movie to consume online. As India touches a billion online population, the first 200 million and the next 800 million who come online are starkly contrary beings. We are creating an opportunity where real India lies”.
Multiple shows that will be launched under Happii-Fi include ‘Ghar Bar’, ‘Nayiwali Girlfriend’, ‘Kya Cheez Hai India’, ‘Bro Court’, ‘Controversial Bhabhiji’, ‘Dholi & Kholi’ and ‘The Rat Race’.
Some of the notable names associated with the shows include Shakti Kapoor who is the lead actor of ‘Ghar Bar’, Sagar Ballary (of ‘Bheja Fry’ fame) who is the director of ‘Ghar Bar’ and Shilpa Shinde, who will feature in the series ‘Controversial Bhabhiji’.