- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Spuul introduces Comedy Club with ‘Jai Hind’
MUMBAI: Online streaming service for Indian cinema and television Spuul has introduced a comedy segment by adding the show ‘Jai Hind’ to its existing library of popular TV shows.
The show can be viewed for free by fans worldwide.
Jay Hind is a popular Indian stand-up comedy show that showcases dark humour around some of the most powerful people of the society and the latest trends, news and politics.
Hosted by actor and stand-up comedian Sumeet Raghavan, the show features a stand-up routine followed by quick one-liners about current events and brief comedy sketches, impromptu street interviews, celebrity interviews and performances.
Spuul chief content officer Prakash Ramchandani said, “Spuul has always been consistent with content innovation and believes in delivering the best. We are delighted to add Jay Hind as it is a unique block of content which is tailored for the internet that will create immense value to our line-up.”
One of the main attractions of the show is ‘Savita Bhabhi Ke Sexy Solutions’. Jay Hind has a television version called ‘The Late Night Show’ as well as an international version called ‘Better Late Than Never’ that caters to global issues. It is the world’s first full format TV show exclusively for the internet.
Users can now avail of the offline sync option for free.