- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Spuul introduces Comedy Club with ‘Jai Hind’
MUMBAI: Online streaming service for Indian cinema and television Spuul has introduced a comedy segment by adding the show ‘Jai Hind’ to its existing library of popular TV shows.
The show can be viewed for free by fans worldwide.
Jay Hind is a popular Indian stand-up comedy show that showcases dark humour around some of the most powerful people of the society and the latest trends, news and politics.
Hosted by actor and stand-up comedian Sumeet Raghavan, the show features a stand-up routine followed by quick one-liners about current events and brief comedy sketches, impromptu street interviews, celebrity interviews and performances.
Spuul chief content officer Prakash Ramchandani said, “Spuul has always been consistent with content innovation and believes in delivering the best. We are delighted to add Jay Hind as it is a unique block of content which is tailored for the internet that will create immense value to our line-up.”
One of the main attractions of the show is ‘Savita Bhabhi Ke Sexy Solutions’. Jay Hind has a television version called ‘The Late Night Show’ as well as an international version called ‘Better Late Than Never’ that caters to global issues. It is the world’s first full format TV show exclusively for the internet.
Users can now avail of the offline sync option for free.