- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
SportKlub to broadcast IPTL in South East Europe
MUMBAI: European sports channel SportKlub has acquired the broadcast rights of Mahesh Bhupathi-backed International Tennis Premier League (ITPL) for South East Europe.
The broadcaster covering the Balkan region with seven sports channels will show the matches of all IPTL events in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia.
“We as the channel broadcasting all events of the ATP 1000 and ATP 500 series as well as all events of the WTA Premier series are excited to add this innovative event to our portfolio and very proud be the partner of the International Tennis Premier League,” said SportKlub CEO Nemanja Simeunovic.
“We are very happy about the co-operation with SportKlub. As the channel covers the entire Balkan region and is well-known for its high-class sports content, SportKlub is an important strategic partner for the IPTL,” said UFA Sports MD Robert Müller von Vultejus.
The broadcast rights agreement was executed by UFA Sports, the exclusive agency of the ITPL for the worldwide distribution of media rights.