- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Sony selects YOUBORA analytics for OTT, on-demand videos
MUMBAI: Sony Pictures Networks India (SPNI) has chosen YOUBORA to optimise quality of experience and thereby to boost audience engagement.
By utilising Nice People At Work’s (NPAW) YOUBORA solution, SPNI will be able to deliver quality television content via the internet.
SPNI has integrated with YOUBORA analytics to accommodate the growing demand for OTT and on-demand videos, to present quality content equal to conventional television to its online viewers.
YOUBORA, NPAW’s award-winning analytics and business intelligence platform, leads the industry in supplying content providers with detailed read-outs of the video delivery ecosystem. This tool enables content providers to respond appropriately to delivery issues, thereby boosting audience engagement, satisfaction and consequently loyalty by minimising experience problems such as buffering or lag time. Such disruptions are managed easily with YOUBORA’s real-time data collection capabilities, the most granular in the industry including the platform’s SmartModules.
“Too often, South Asia is overshadowed by the Far East, Western Europe and America where business opportunity is concerned. We feel privileged to assist Sony Pictures Networks India (SPN) in delivering superior video experiences to their audience,” said NPAW CEO Ferran Gutiérrez.
“We are confident that with YOUBORA Analytics, backed by our expert staff, SPNI will achieve their goals, which is ultimately our goal to bring users an enjoyable, disruption-free, video experience.”
“Our audience deserves the best experience possible when they turn to their computer or any device to watch their favourite programming,” said SPNI senior VP of IT and post-production Ajay Kumar Meher. “The real-time quality and audience engagement metrics provided by YOUBORA lead the industry in this regard, and we are excited SPNI will have access to this resource.”