- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Sony LIV to showcase Whistling Woods’ short films
MUMBAI: Whistling Woods International (WWI) has announced a partnership with Sony LIV, Sony Pictures Networks’ premium digital video entertainment platform, via Mukta Arts’ digital venture, Connect.1.
Sony LIV’s association with WWI and its digital venture Connect.1 will showcase and promote short films produced by students of the institute. These films will cater to audiences across all age groups. They will be featured under the section ‘Mini Talkies’ on Sony LIV.
Curated by Sony LIV, these short films will be of varied genres ranging from drama, thriller, action to romance and comedy, including several award-winning films which have been screened at national and international film festivals.
Sony LIV EVP and head – digital business Uday Sodhi said, “We are delighted to announce our partnership with Mukta Arts, which will further enhance our extensive content library and allow our users to sample the latest content developed by talents trained at Whistling Woods International. This association opens up avenues to collaborate with Connect.1, the digital division of Mukta Arts, to create engaging and entertaining content for our users and establish Sony LIV as the premier digital destination for top-quality entertainment”.
Whistling Woods International founder & chairman Subhash Ghai, who is also Mukta Arts chairman, said: “Firstly, I would like to congratulate Mukta Arts and Sony LIV for the association which will open a range of opportunities for both the brands. Sony LIV has established itself as the go-to destination for today’s mobile-first consumer. This association will showcase works of Whistling Woods International students, helping us amplify the reach and recognition of our talented students”.
Also read :