- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Sony Liv announces partnership with Pocket Aces
MUMBAI: In order to beef up its short-form video content, OTT operator Sony Liv has entered into a strategic partnership with Pocket Aces.
As per the deal, Sony Liv will have access to content including short videos from the Pocket Aces channels like FilterCopy, and food videos from its channel Gobble.
The partnership will augment Sony Liv’s repertoire of entertainment offerings and allow Pocket Aces the opportunity to distribute its content to SPN’s audiences, which are different from the audiences on its own social channels, thus also benefiting the advertisers and brands that tie up with them for snackable content.
Sony Liv EVP and head of digital business Uday Sodhi said, “Our partnership with Pocket Aces aims at bolstering our already extensive content library with even more high-quality entertainment. The association will help us meet the growing demand for short-form video content in India and further consolidate our position as the country’s premium digital entertainment destination. We are confident our viewers will enjoy this high-quality addition to our content offerings, as well as greater viewing flexibility and convenience that the partnership enables.”
Pocket Aces co-founder Aditi Shrivastava said, “We are excited to partner SPN’s digital platform Sony Liv and reach a completely new set of audiences through them. We reach over 25 million people on a weekly basis through our own pages and have been working with large brand partners to create some very successful content. Having our content distributed across various OTT platforms will benefit our brand partners and build a rich IP library. We will add to it this year with four web series and over 500 videos. We are glad to have several avenues to distribute this content.”