- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Siti Cable CEO Wadhwa nominated for Asia Communication Awards 2016
MUMBAI: Siti Cable executive director and CEO VD Wadhwa has been nominated in the ‘Best CEO’ category for Asia Communication Awards 2016.
Wadhwa competes with 11 other leading Asian CEOs. In the past, winners under this category have been from Tata Communications, Telstra and China Mobile.
Under Wadhwa’s leadership, Siti Cable turned around at the operational and net profit level in the fiscal third quarter. This is the first time that the MSO achieved the financial turnaround. The MSO also expanded its footprint and has 12 million subscribers, out of which over 7.8 million are digital customers.
The Asia Communication Awards (ACA), organised by Total Telecom, was launched in 2011. It is a prestigious platform that recognises the outstanding performance and innovation of the companies and individuals driving the success of the Asia-based communication industry.
The ‘CEO of the Year’ category sets out to recognise the CEO who has gone above and beyond the call of duty.
The winner will be determined through an industry vote, assessed through net promoter scoring (NPS).
The award ceremony will be held at Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel in Singapore on 1 June 2016.