- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Siddharth Kak’s TV content to be globally distributed by GoQuest Media Ventures
MUMBAI: Content sales agency GoQuest Media Ventures has joined hands with Siddharth Kak-promoted Cinema Vision India (CVI) to facilitate distribution of content globally.
Cinema Vision India has made TV shows which provide a window to India’s diverse cultural heritage and is India’s largest audio-visual treasure house of culture. CVI has produced more than hundred documentary films.
GoQuest is all set to showcase a plethora of CVI’s content in next month’s entertainment content marketplace MipTV, including ‘Surabhi’, ‘Bhoomi’, ‘Colours of India’ and ‘Indiadhanush’. All of these will aim to serve as an introduction to India’s culture.
Through this partnership between the two, they plan to reach millions of viewers across the world to rediscover India in all its rich diversity of music, dance, art, history, customs & lifestyle in a contemporary format.
“Cinema Vision India is excited to team up with GoQuest. We are confident that the team will give us great audiences for our programs. Through this collaboration we plan to open more avenues towards disseminating Indian culture on a global platform,” said Cinema Vision India producer & presenter, Siddharth Kak.
“We are excited to be working with CVI on such a huge catalogue of programming, showcasing the cultural and natural heritage of India. It gives us immense pride to take this content to the worldwide markets for distribution,” says GoQuest Media Ventures MD Vivek Lath.