- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Shubhajit Sen is Micromax CMO
MUMBAI: Smartphone player and consumer electronics brand Micromax Informatics has announced the appointment of Shubhajit Sen as its CMO.
At Micromax, Sen will focus on leading all marketing efforts for the company while strengthening the overall brand communication.
Prior to Micromax, he was EVP of marketing at Glaxo Smith Kline Consumer Health Ltd for 21 years and served as the key resource to accentuate the successful journey of the company.
Micromax Informatics CEO Vineet Taneja said, “As Micromax opens a new chapter in its growth trajectory, we welcome Shubhajit on board with us as the new CMO. He will prove to be a great asset to the Micromax leadership team. Being one of the best marketing veterans, he has a proven ability to create strategic clarity, drive innovation and growth, ensure disciplined execution, and deliver results. We believe that his passion for technology will help ensure that Micromax continues to deliver innovations that have a great impact on people’s lives.”
Sen said, “It is an exciting opportunity for me to lead the marketing efforts for Micromax at a time when the brand is experiencing such a phenomenal transformation. As a marketer, I have always believed in consumer centricity and Micromax has consistently understood, anticipated and shaped consumer’s expectations of the category better than competition. I look forward to building the Micromax brand philosophy further in its next phase of growth.”