- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Shivlal Yadav to look after non-IPL affairs of the BCCI
MUMBAI: BCCI vice president Shivlal Yadav will look after all non-IPL affairs of the BCCI.
“I am quite happy to hear the news that I will be looking after cricket affairs outside the IPL. I will try to do my best,” Yadav said.
BCCI VP Rajeev Shukla said, “We have no objection to the Supreme Court order. The BCCI lawyers have also said that the order is acceptable. Even Mr. Srinivasan had said through the lawyers that he is willing to step aside and after that what court decides will be acceptable to him. “The good thing is that all eight teams will play in this year’s IPL. IPL will go on and there will be no hindrance.”
The Supreme Court had said that former opening batsman Sunil Gavaskar should look after all matters related to the IPL. It ordered the BCCI to appoint its senior most VP to look after the non IPL matters.