- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Shemaroo shares close at IPO price after initial gains on listing
MUMBAI: The shares of Shemaroo Entertainment listed on the bourses with a six per cent premium from its issue price of Rs 170.
The stock opened at Rs 180 per share, and touched the intraday high of Rs 181. However, it settled at Rs 171.
A total of 6,04,876 shares were traded on the BSE on the debut day.
The company’s IPO was seven times over-subscribed. The retail investors’ proportion was subscribed 7.5 times. There was an extra 10 per cent discount offered for the proportion.
While the institutional investors’ proportion was subscribed 5.7 times, the segment comprising high net worth investors was subscribed 8.6 times.