- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Shemaroo shares close at IPO price after initial gains on listing
MUMBAI: The shares of Shemaroo Entertainment listed on the bourses with a six per cent premium from its issue price of Rs 170.
The stock opened at Rs 180 per share, and touched the intraday high of Rs 181. However, it settled at Rs 171.
A total of 6,04,876 shares were traded on the BSE on the debut day.
The company’s IPO was seven times over-subscribed. The retail investors’ proportion was subscribed 7.5 times. There was an extra 10 per cent discount offered for the proportion.
While the institutional investors’ proportion was subscribed 5.7 times, the segment comprising high net worth investors was subscribed 8.6 times.