- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Shemaroo partners Facebook to launch live music web show
MUMBAI: Leading content house Shemaroo Entertainment Ltd has partnered Facebook to launch a live music–based web show, #KuchKisseKuchKahaniyan.
The show will be hosted by RJ Anmol every Thursday at 12 pm on the Facebook page ‘Filmigaane’. In every episode, RJ Anmol will share interesting stories about Bollywood artists and musicians, their journeys, popular dialogues, full-length audio-video songs and a lot more about the retro era. He will also be interacting with his audience through live comments.
Shemaroo Entertainment Ltd director Hiren Gada said, “As team Shemaroo, we always try to think out of box and offer our audience an unparalleled experience. ‘Kuch Kisse Kuch Kahaniyan’ is a step in the direction. There is a perception that today’s generation has limited connect with retro music; however, our experience is that they love it! We just need to bring in innovation in our offerings aided by new-age technologies. We are excited to partner Facebook to bring the retro revolution on a youth platform. RJ Anmol is the perfect face for the show and we are glad to have him on board.”