- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Shemaroo partners Facebook to launch live music web show
MUMBAI: Leading content house Shemaroo Entertainment Ltd has partnered Facebook to launch a live music–based web show, #KuchKisseKuchKahaniyan.
The show will be hosted by RJ Anmol every Thursday at 12 pm on the Facebook page ‘Filmigaane’. In every episode, RJ Anmol will share interesting stories about Bollywood artists and musicians, their journeys, popular dialogues, full-length audio-video songs and a lot more about the retro era. He will also be interacting with his audience through live comments.
Shemaroo Entertainment Ltd director Hiren Gada said, “As team Shemaroo, we always try to think out of box and offer our audience an unparalleled experience. ‘Kuch Kisse Kuch Kahaniyan’ is a step in the direction. There is a perception that today’s generation has limited connect with retro music; however, our experience is that they love it! We just need to bring in innovation in our offerings aided by new-age technologies. We are excited to partner Facebook to bring the retro revolution on a youth platform. RJ Anmol is the perfect face for the show and we are glad to have him on board.”