- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Shemaroo Entertainment releases ‘Time Out’ on home video
MUMBAI: Shemaroo Entertainment Ltd has released Time Out, a movie produced by Viacom18 Motion Pictures and directed by Rikhil Bahadur, on home video.
‘Time Out’ is a sensitive film that deals with a subject line that most people are reluctant to talk about in the society.
The movie revolves around the life of 14-year-old Gaurav (Chirag Malhotra) who is extremely close to his elder brother Mihir (Pranay Pachauri). Gaurav like his brother wants to be a football team captain to grab girls’ attention. Things change when he accidentally comes to know that Mihir is a gay. He is not able to accept the reality.
Gaurav’s strange behavior distances him from his friends too. In spite of being brought up in an extremely liberal environment by their parents, it is difficult for Gaurav to come to terms with this. The entire film is around growing up, acceptance and rebellious phase of Gaurav and his friends.
The DVD of ‘Time Out’ is priced at Rs 299.