- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Shemaroo Entertainment releases ‘Time Out’ on home video
MUMBAI: Shemaroo Entertainment Ltd has released Time Out, a movie produced by Viacom18 Motion Pictures and directed by Rikhil Bahadur, on home video.
‘Time Out’ is a sensitive film that deals with a subject line that most people are reluctant to talk about in the society.
The movie revolves around the life of 14-year-old Gaurav (Chirag Malhotra) who is extremely close to his elder brother Mihir (Pranay Pachauri). Gaurav like his brother wants to be a football team captain to grab girls’ attention. Things change when he accidentally comes to know that Mihir is a gay. He is not able to accept the reality.
Gaurav’s strange behavior distances him from his friends too. In spite of being brought up in an extremely liberal environment by their parents, it is difficult for Gaurav to come to terms with this. The entire film is around growing up, acceptance and rebellious phase of Gaurav and his friends.
The DVD of ‘Time Out’ is priced at Rs 299.