- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Shemaroo appoints Kunal Wadhwani as senior manager of digital marketing
MUMBAI: Shemaroo Entertainment has appointed Kunal Wadhwani as senior manager – digital marketing.
Wadhwani will handle social media and digital marketing. He will give a stronger push to all digital marketing initiatives of the company.
Shemaroo Entertainment director Jai Maroo said, “We are glad to welcome Kunal on board. We understand the importance of digital marketing and its growing influence on the masses. Kunal will drive Shemaroo’s way forward in digital marketing.”
Before joining Shemaroo, Wadhwani was with Everymedia Technologies heading media planning and buying.
He has also managed digital marketing and online reputation management (ORM) for a large number of Bollywood movies, several key brands and some of the most influential personalities in the country.
He has a master’s degree in Marketing from Cardiff University and has extensive experience in digital marketing.