- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Shemaroo appoints Kunal Wadhwani as senior manager of digital marketing
MUMBAI: Shemaroo Entertainment has appointed Kunal Wadhwani as senior manager – digital marketing.
Wadhwani will handle social media and digital marketing. He will give a stronger push to all digital marketing initiatives of the company.
Shemaroo Entertainment director Jai Maroo said, “We are glad to welcome Kunal on board. We understand the importance of digital marketing and its growing influence on the masses. Kunal will drive Shemaroo’s way forward in digital marketing.”
Before joining Shemaroo, Wadhwani was with Everymedia Technologies heading media planning and buying.
He has also managed digital marketing and online reputation management (ORM) for a large number of Bollywood movies, several key brands and some of the most influential personalities in the country.
He has a master’s degree in Marketing from Cardiff University and has extensive experience in digital marketing.