- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Shemaroo appoints Kunal Wadhwani as senior manager of digital marketing
MUMBAI: Shemaroo Entertainment has appointed Kunal Wadhwani as senior manager – digital marketing.
Wadhwani will handle social media and digital marketing. He will give a stronger push to all digital marketing initiatives of the company.
Shemaroo Entertainment director Jai Maroo said, “We are glad to welcome Kunal on board. We understand the importance of digital marketing and its growing influence on the masses. Kunal will drive Shemaroo’s way forward in digital marketing.”
Before joining Shemaroo, Wadhwani was with Everymedia Technologies heading media planning and buying.
He has also managed digital marketing and online reputation management (ORM) for a large number of Bollywood movies, several key brands and some of the most influential personalities in the country.
He has a master’s degree in Marketing from Cardiff University and has extensive experience in digital marketing.