- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Seven3Sports bags digital media rights of Bundesliga from Neo Sports
MUMBAI: Neo Sports has licensed the digital media rights of the 52nd season of German professional football league Bundesliga to India’s leading sports media company Seven3Sports.
These digital rights cover mobile, Internet, app, video-on-demand, live streaming on digital platform, highlights and audio commentary on mobile and Internet.
Seven3Sports has put together a comprehensive digital plan to bring Bundesliga closer to India fans live on their mobile phones and Internet screens.
“With inclusion of this undertaking to our portfolio, Seven3Sports is bringing a bouquet of diverse sports to its viewers. We are targeting to go beyond the conventional sports loved in India; introducing new experiences such as French Open in the past and now the Bundesliga. This will be an exciting new venture for us with the ultimate aim to provide live viewership to those who are always on the go,” said Seven3Sports founder and CEO Jatin Ahluwalia.
Starting from 22 August, the new season of Bundesliga will have the best of names from the football world such as Mario Goetze, Thomas Muller, Aryan Roben, Toni Kroos, Manuel Neur, Bastin Schweinsteiger, Adrian Ramos, Robert Lewandowski and Mats Hummels.
Seven3Sports has established itself as a leading sports rights company and has been associated with most of the major sporting events across the globe including French Open, 2014 FIFA World Cup and IPL.
Neo Sports is the official broadcast partner for the Bundesliga in India.