- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Setu Advertising is Suhana’s communications partner
MUMBAI: Pune-based Setu Advertising has bagged the communications mandate of Suhana, a brand under Pravin Masalewale, the largest procurer, processor and marketer of spices in Maharashtra.
The account win comes on the back of a multi-agency pitch.
Suhana comprises products in categories such as ready-to-cook, blended spices and pure spices.
Pravin Masalewale manager marketing Sagar Pande said, “We were very impressed to see the extensive research Setu put into their pitch. Their approach, although very strategic in nature, is underlined by a strong emotional appeal. It’s something new for us and we’re excited to take this ahead and see how it takes shape.”
Setu Advertising director Rugwed Deshpande commented, “Having grown from a two-person home enterprise, Pravin now employs more than 1,000 people and reaches its consumers through a network of 463 distributors and 1 lakh retailers. That is a great story to be told, and we’re excited to tell it.”
Setu creative head Nasir Shaikh added here, “From the communication stand-point, we are likely to see the brand move from tactical, product-focused messaging to a more story-based, broad perspective.”
Setu account planner Abhijit Nikalje said, “Suhana has a strong presence all over India and in global markets as well. We are looking forward to creating dynamic brand activation and engagement, crafting it into a truly global brand”.