- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Senthil quits; Rahul Joshi takes charge as Network18 CEO of news and group editor-in-chief
MUMBAI: Network18 editor-in-chief of business newsroom Senthil Chengalvarayan, who was with the group since its formative days, has quit the organisation.
In an internal mail to the staff, Network18 chairman Adil Zainulbhai said: “This is to share that Senthil Chengalvarayan has decided to move on. Senthil, who I consider as a valued colleague and a friend, had a raft of contributions over the last 21 years. They hardly need reiteration. This is a moment to say “a big thank you” and to join together in wishing Senthil the very best in what he undertakes hereon.”
Incidentally, in December last year, Chengalvarayan had sold his entire stake in Network18 and TV18. He had pocketed Rs 1.17 crore (Rs 11.7 million).
Rahul Joshi has taken charge as Network18 CEO of news and group editor-in-chief. He will “spearhead all aspects of the company’s rich and diverse portfolio”.