- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Senthil quits; Rahul Joshi takes charge as Network18 CEO of news and group editor-in-chief
MUMBAI: Network18 editor-in-chief of business newsroom Senthil Chengalvarayan, who was with the group since its formative days, has quit the organisation.
In an internal mail to the staff, Network18 chairman Adil Zainulbhai said: “This is to share that Senthil Chengalvarayan has decided to move on. Senthil, who I consider as a valued colleague and a friend, had a raft of contributions over the last 21 years. They hardly need reiteration. This is a moment to say “a big thank you” and to join together in wishing Senthil the very best in what he undertakes hereon.”
Incidentally, in December last year, Chengalvarayan had sold his entire stake in Network18 and TV18. He had pocketed Rs 1.17 crore (Rs 11.7 million).
Rahul Joshi has taken charge as Network18 CEO of news and group editor-in-chief. He will “spearhead all aspects of the company’s rich and diverse portfolio”.