- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
ScoopWhoop launches real-time interest-tracker across 30 mn+ young Indians
MUMBAI: Youth media network ScoopWhoop has launched ScoopWhoop Pulse, a dashboard that gives viewers and brands real-time insight into the stories, ideas and topics that Indian youth are reading and talking about.
ScoopWhoop receives over 30 million visitors per month and has the attention and engagement of young India. ScoopWhoop Pulse creates real-time lists across this data which brands can use to find top content across age, city and interests such as entertainment, sports, life and travel.
ScoopWhoop Media chief strategy officer Meghana Bhat said, “With ScoopWhoop Pulse, brands can discover what content in the category excites young people and use that information to uncover new consumer insights. It’s also useful to compare your own content effort with what’s trending, analyze what you are doing right and what you need to change. It’s a sample of the rich data that our brand solutions team has always access to. Using data tools such as Pulse, coupled with our editorial strength, our branded content team delivers solutions that are both highly creative and effective.”