- Arun Jaitley calls for expeditious use of penalising power by ED
- Triple talaq misused to satify lust, says UP minister
- 9 lakh registered companies not filing returns: Revenue Secretary Adhia
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai received nearly US $200 million salary last year
- India welcomes Cyprus support for NSG bid
- Murder at Jaya's tea estate: Main suspect killed, another injured in two accidents
ScoopWhoop launches real-time interest-tracker across 30 mn+ young Indians
MUMBAI: Youth media network ScoopWhoop has launched ScoopWhoop Pulse, a dashboard that gives viewers and brands real-time insight into the stories, ideas and topics that Indian youth are reading and talking about.
ScoopWhoop receives over 30 million visitors per month and has the attention and engagement of young India. ScoopWhoop Pulse creates real-time lists across this data which brands can use to find top content across age, city and interests such as entertainment, sports, life and travel.
ScoopWhoop Media chief strategy officer Meghana Bhat said, “With ScoopWhoop Pulse, brands can discover what content in the category excites young people and use that information to uncover new consumer insights. It’s also useful to compare your own content effort with what’s trending, analyze what you are doing right and what you need to change. It’s a sample of the rich data that our brand solutions team has always access to. Using data tools such as Pulse, coupled with our editorial strength, our branded content team delivers solutions that are both highly creative and effective.”