- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
ScoopWhoop launches real-time interest-tracker across 30 mn+ young Indians
MUMBAI: Youth media network ScoopWhoop has launched ScoopWhoop Pulse, a dashboard that gives viewers and brands real-time insight into the stories, ideas and topics that Indian youth are reading and talking about.
ScoopWhoop receives over 30 million visitors per month and has the attention and engagement of young India. ScoopWhoop Pulse creates real-time lists across this data which brands can use to find top content across age, city and interests such as entertainment, sports, life and travel.
ScoopWhoop Media chief strategy officer Meghana Bhat said, “With ScoopWhoop Pulse, brands can discover what content in the category excites young people and use that information to uncover new consumer insights. It’s also useful to compare your own content effort with what’s trending, analyze what you are doing right and what you need to change. It’s a sample of the rich data that our brand solutions team has always access to. Using data tools such as Pulse, coupled with our editorial strength, our branded content team delivers solutions that are both highly creative and effective.”