- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Satish Mundhe joins United Mediaworks as VP of media sales
MUMBAI: Digital cinema technology company United Mediaworks has roped in Satish Mundhe as their VP – Media Sales.
His earlier stint was at Inox.
Speaking on his new role, Satish Mundhe, said, “I am glad to join United Mediaworks. They have been doing some great work and now are looking to expand their presence across markets in India. This gives me an opportunity to apply my knowledge and expertise and help them build a stronger business model.”
United Mediaworks co-founder and joint managing director Ashish Bhandari, said, “We are glad to have Satish on-board with us. He is a highly accomplished and competent media professional. With his level of focus, dedication and commitment, we are sure United Mediaworks will achieve greater heights sooner than imagined.”
Satish has more than 15 years of experience in the marketing and sales field. He has worked with a wide range of brands like Sony Entertainment Television, Sony Mix, Sony Pix, SAB TV, Axis Bank, Bank of India, State Bank of India, HDFC Life, SBI Life, Adlabs Imagica, Cadbury, LIC, Yes Bank, Kotak Bank and Videocon.