- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Satish Mundhe joins United Mediaworks as VP of media sales
MUMBAI: Digital cinema technology company United Mediaworks has roped in Satish Mundhe as their VP – Media Sales.
His earlier stint was at Inox.
Speaking on his new role, Satish Mundhe, said, “I am glad to join United Mediaworks. They have been doing some great work and now are looking to expand their presence across markets in India. This gives me an opportunity to apply my knowledge and expertise and help them build a stronger business model.”
United Mediaworks co-founder and joint managing director Ashish Bhandari, said, “We are glad to have Satish on-board with us. He is a highly accomplished and competent media professional. With his level of focus, dedication and commitment, we are sure United Mediaworks will achieve greater heights sooner than imagined.”
Satish has more than 15 years of experience in the marketing and sales field. He has worked with a wide range of brands like Sony Entertainment Television, Sony Mix, Sony Pix, SAB TV, Axis Bank, Bank of India, State Bank of India, HDFC Life, SBI Life, Adlabs Imagica, Cadbury, LIC, Yes Bank, Kotak Bank and Videocon.