- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Satish Mundhe joins United Mediaworks as VP of media sales
MUMBAI: Digital cinema technology company United Mediaworks has roped in Satish Mundhe as their VP – Media Sales.
His earlier stint was at Inox.
Speaking on his new role, Satish Mundhe, said, “I am glad to join United Mediaworks. They have been doing some great work and now are looking to expand their presence across markets in India. This gives me an opportunity to apply my knowledge and expertise and help them build a stronger business model.”
United Mediaworks co-founder and joint managing director Ashish Bhandari, said, “We are glad to have Satish on-board with us. He is a highly accomplished and competent media professional. With his level of focus, dedication and commitment, we are sure United Mediaworks will achieve greater heights sooner than imagined.”
Satish has more than 15 years of experience in the marketing and sales field. He has worked with a wide range of brands like Sony Entertainment Television, Sony Mix, Sony Pix, SAB TV, Axis Bank, Bank of India, State Bank of India, HDFC Life, SBI Life, Adlabs Imagica, Cadbury, LIC, Yes Bank, Kotak Bank and Videocon.