- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Saregama ropes in Troy Lobo as VP sales and marketing
MUMBAI: Saregama India has appointed Troy Lobo as the company’s vice president of sales and marketing.
Lobo is the latest senior hire at Saregama, after Rajesh Beri and Siddharth Anand. Two senior creative people were hired earlier this month when the company ramped up its television content management team.
Saregama MD Vikram Mehra said, “We are very pleased to have Troy head our marketing and sales function across all verticals at Saregama. His vast experience in the telecom and television sector will further strengthen to build Saregama as an end-to-end music and entertainment company of tomorrow.”
Prior to this role, Lobo served as the executive director for South Asia at Turner International India Pvt Ltd, where he was responsible for networks and content distribution.
Lobo has over two decades of experience in sales and affiliated marketing. He has worked with HMV (now Saregama), DHL Worldwide Express, Hutchison Max Telecom and Turner International India Pvt Ltd.