- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Saregama ropes in Troy Lobo as VP sales and marketing
MUMBAI: Saregama India has appointed Troy Lobo as the company’s vice president of sales and marketing.
Lobo is the latest senior hire at Saregama, after Rajesh Beri and Siddharth Anand. Two senior creative people were hired earlier this month when the company ramped up its television content management team.
Saregama MD Vikram Mehra said, “We are very pleased to have Troy head our marketing and sales function across all verticals at Saregama. His vast experience in the telecom and television sector will further strengthen to build Saregama as an end-to-end music and entertainment company of tomorrow.”
Prior to this role, Lobo served as the executive director for South Asia at Turner International India Pvt Ltd, where he was responsible for networks and content distribution.
Lobo has over two decades of experience in sales and affiliated marketing. He has worked with HMV (now Saregama), DHL Worldwide Express, Hutchison Max Telecom and Turner International India Pvt Ltd.