- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ enters Rs 500-cr Bollywood club
MUMBAI: There is no beating Salman Khan. ‘Sultan’ has entered the elite Rs 500 crore (Rs 5 billion) Bollywood club, sharing room with three others.
‘Sultan’ has become the fastest box officer runner to reach the Rs 500-crore mark, beating Aamir Khan’s ‘PK’. The other Bollywood films to have crossed this milestone are Dhoom 3 (Rs 542 crore), Bajrangi Bhaijaan (Rs 626 crore) and PK (Rs 792 crore).
Yash Raj Films, producer of ‘Sultan’, tweeted the 12-day worldwide box office collection of the Salman-Anushka starrer. “Shattering box office records like a true SULTAN!”
‘Sultan’ has mopped up Rs 267.31 crore (Rs 2.67 billion) at the domestic box office. On Monday, the movie collected Rs 4.08 crore (Rs 40.8 million).