- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
SAB Group’s Happii-Fi launches new web series
MUMBAI: Sri Adhikari Brothers (SAB) Group’s digital initiative Happii-Fi has launched its new web series ‘Peepal Ka Pedh Party’ (PPP).
The web series, featuring Bhojpuri superstar Dinesh Lal Yadav, focuses on a common man’s political adventure. Yadav plays the lead character of Jan Manas, whose need for power leads to the discovery of something that is common to all of us.
The web series also features celebrities like Dadhi Pandey, Teena Singh, Mohit Baghel and Shreya Narayan. The first episode of PPP is said to offer plenty of humour and sarcasm.
Talking about the launch of the show, SAB Group CEO Manav Dhanda said, “We are overwhelmed by the response that we have received. With over 7 million views and 1.5 lakh subscribers, Happii-Fi is the perfect place to express our creativity in this emerging digital space. PPP is a humorous political satire and will assuredly keep the audiences asking for more.”