- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
SAB Group’s Happii-Fi launches new web series
MUMBAI: Sri Adhikari Brothers (SAB) Group’s digital initiative Happii-Fi has launched its new web series ‘Peepal Ka Pedh Party’ (PPP).
The web series, featuring Bhojpuri superstar Dinesh Lal Yadav, focuses on a common man’s political adventure. Yadav plays the lead character of Jan Manas, whose need for power leads to the discovery of something that is common to all of us.
The web series also features celebrities like Dadhi Pandey, Teena Singh, Mohit Baghel and Shreya Narayan. The first episode of PPP is said to offer plenty of humour and sarcasm.
Talking about the launch of the show, SAB Group CEO Manav Dhanda said, “We are overwhelmed by the response that we have received. With over 7 million views and 1.5 lakh subscribers, Happii-Fi is the perfect place to express our creativity in this emerging digital space. PPP is a humorous political satire and will assuredly keep the audiences asking for more.”