- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
SAB Group’s ‘Happii-Fi’ clocks over 10 mn views on YouTube
MUMBAI: SAB Group’s digital initiative ‘Happii-Fi’, which launched on 23 January, has clocked over 10 million views and 2 lakh subscribers in less than 80 days.
Happii-Fi has introduced the audience with unique concepts like “Bro-Court” – a take on the life of engineering college students and their issues that are solved by “BRO” played by the YouTube sensation Bhuvan Bam (BB Ki Vines); ‘Janhit Mein Jaari’, a show that talks about global current affairs giving it a humorous touch; ‘Rat Race’, an animated series revolving around rat friends working in a call centre called rat race teleservices; and ‘Peepal Ka Pedh Party’, an alternate take on the UP state elections lead played by Bhojpuri superstar Dinesh Lal Yadav (Nirahua) whose fate takes an unusual twist when he is selected as the face of the new party ‘Peepal Ka Pedh Party’ floated by a corrupt, out of power minister.
SAB Group CEO Manav Dhanda said, “Comedy has been in our DNA and with Happii-Fi it is a natural progression. Clocking 2 lakh organic subscribers and over 10 million views in a very short span of time, Happii-Fi has established itself as one of the fastest growing YouTube channels and this is just the start, a lot of it is yet to come very soon with many more exciting content pieces with the promise to always keep you entertained.”