- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Ruchir Joshi is Culture Machine content head
MUMBAI: Culture Machine has announced that Ruchir Joshi is its new content head.
Joshi will manage the content division across all channels owned and operated by the company. He will be based in Mumbai and report to CEO, co-founder Sameer Pitalwalla.
Earlier, Joshi was head of programming and content of food and lifestyle TV channel FoodFood.
Pitalwalla said, “The combination of our tech and content has caused our owned and operated viewership to grow rapidly. This is still day one for digital media and as we grow video offerings within our brands and expand to newer verticals, Ruchir with his years of experience in genre-based content and mindset of combining tech and art, makes for a great addition to our executive team.”
Joshi said, “I’ve followed the progress of Culture Machine from its early days because it displayed a unique mix of creative courage and a brand-building acumen that is rare. Personally, I belong to that breed of creative professionals who like blending technology usage and business understanding into my work so that a macro end is met along with creative satisfaction, and that is exactly what I look forward to achieving with Culture Machine.”