- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Rooter hosts 7 sports in one app
MUMBAI: Rooter, the world’s first digital platform that connects, engages, and helps sports audience interact with each other on a real-time basis, has added more to its basket of offerings.
By including Kabaddi and F1, Rooter has achieved the distinction of being the first platform to host seven types sports in one application.
The app enjoys quarter of a million downloads and an average of 13-15 minutes of time spent by users every day.
Said Rooter founder and CEO Piyush, “ It is a moment of great pride to know that Rooter has become the first platform to offer such an array of diverse kinds of sports on a single platform. From its very beginning, we envisioned Rooter to be a complete sports destination for all our users who could find each and every sporting info they needed on our app. With the inclusion of Kabaddi and F1, we have broadened our user base and we welcome the fans of these extremely exciting sports to become ardent Rooters and make their sports experience richer.”