- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Rohit Bansal resigns as non‐executive director of TV18
MUMBAI: Media executive Rohit Bansal resigned as additional non-executive director on the TV18 board of directors with effect from 1 May.
“TV18 Broadcast Ltd has informed BSE that Mr Rohit Bansal has expressed his inability to continue on the board of directors of the company due to his other commitments. Accordingly, he ceases to be a director of the company, w.e.f. 1 May 2016,” TV18 informed the BSE.
An alumnus of the Harvard Business School and St Stephen’s College, Bansal has served on the board of the News Broadcasters Association. He has also been the resident editor of The Financial Express, New Delhi. He served as managing editor and later COO of Independent News Service.
Bansal also had stints as Zee News business editor, Television18 special correspondent and The Times of India senior business correspondent.