- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Rive Gauche to showcase a home renovation series at Mipcom
MUMBAI: Rive Gauche Television has picked up the rights for ‘Fix It & Finish It’, a new home renovation show featuring actor/model Antonio Sabato Jr. that will be presented by the company at next month’s television trade event Mipcom.
‘Fix It and Finish It’ looks on as Sabato Jr. and his team of designers and subcontractors who travel to different locations to help unsuspecting homeowners “fix and finish” their homes in one day. The 150 episode programme is produced by Bellum Entertainment. It is slated to begin airing on Raycom stations and in syndication throughout the U.S.
Rive Gauche president David Auerbach commented, “Antonio Sabato Jr. is an international star and he is so much more than a host on this exciting new series. He’s on location in every episode, where he rolls up his sleeves and gets to work helping make people’s dreams come true. We are thrilled to be in business with Bellum Entertainment on what we are confident will become a long running series.”
Bellum Entertainment president, CEO Mary Carole McDonnell said, “We developed this show with the intention of not only providing a compelling show for station groups but to also bring it to a global marketplace. Thanks to our deal with Rive Gauche, we will be able to do just that.”