- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
Rive Gauche to showcase a home renovation series at Mipcom
MUMBAI: Rive Gauche Television has picked up the rights for ‘Fix It & Finish It’, a new home renovation show featuring actor/model Antonio Sabato Jr. that will be presented by the company at next month’s television trade event Mipcom.
‘Fix It and Finish It’ looks on as Sabato Jr. and his team of designers and subcontractors who travel to different locations to help unsuspecting homeowners “fix and finish” their homes in one day. The 150 episode programme is produced by Bellum Entertainment. It is slated to begin airing on Raycom stations and in syndication throughout the U.S.
Rive Gauche president David Auerbach commented, “Antonio Sabato Jr. is an international star and he is so much more than a host on this exciting new series. He’s on location in every episode, where he rolls up his sleeves and gets to work helping make people’s dreams come true. We are thrilled to be in business with Bellum Entertainment on what we are confident will become a long running series.”
Bellum Entertainment president, CEO Mary Carole McDonnell said, “We developed this show with the intention of not only providing a compelling show for station groups but to also bring it to a global marketplace. Thanks to our deal with Rive Gauche, we will be able to do just that.”